As the evening sun set over river Thames and the cool breeze filled the atmosphere, it was the perfect London evening. Set in the prestigious House of Commons, the event was as grand as the venue itself. As the crowd poured in, one could feel the presence of the elite and well known personalities in the hall.
The high point of the event was the launch of the 11th edition of the Finance, Banking and Insurance (FBI) Magazine 2011. The magazine was unveiled by the Chief Guest Rt. Hon. Danny Alexander MP, Chief Secretary to the Treasury. As the event unfolded, words of wisdom, blended with good humour from the Chief Guest, MP Keith Vaz and C.B. Patel, Publisher/ Editor of Asian Voice who gave the audience a sense of pride and food for thought at the same time.
The grand finale of the evening was the launch of UNESTA. Mr. Vikram Goyal, Founder and Managing Director of Unesta Property Services walked the audience through the unique approach to India Investments and Property Management. With a vibrant presentation and a dynamic speech, he introduced the gathering to a new realm of investments and showcased the opportunities in India real estate with UNESTA. Thus the evening witnessed the creation of a new hallmark in India real estate industry, and this is just the beginning.
Unesta is the one stop shop for all your requirements when it comes to India properties. We offer sales, letting, property management, maintenance and resale services. Unesta enables its customers to unlock the potential and explore the opportunities of India Real Estate by:
- Combining local knowledge and global outlook.
- Eliminating the black box effect of Indian real estate with clear and transparent transaction techniques.
- Providing dedicated relationship managers helping you build your India Portfolio.
- Having strong industry links and experience of the India real estate market dynamics.
Visit http://unesta.com or call +44 (0) 207 125 0425 for any questions you may have about property investment in India.
Notes to editor:
– Photos, videos and related resources from the event can be found at http://unesta.com/launch
– For further information contact Jyoti Goyal, Marketing Head, Unesta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 125 0425.