- Sanand has become one of the booming entrepreneurial centers in India. Like industrial hubs in the developed countries and export centers in China, Sanand offers the following competitive incentives to companies seeking to set up operations within Sanand region:
- Income Tax Incentives
- 10 year corporate tax holiday on export profit – 100% for initial 5 years and 50% for the next 5 years
- Exemption from dividend distribution tax
- Indirect Tax Incentives
- Zero customs duty
- Zero excise duty
- Exemption from central sales tax
- Exemption from service tax
- Most preferred destination for big companies to invest and set up manufacturing units. Already big companies have invested billions of dollars and started factories including:
- Tata Motors , FORD,MARUTI,BOSCH Rexworth, Colgate Palmolive, Hitachi, Nestle, Nivea ( Beiedersdorf AG)
- All auto companies coming along with their suppliers and they are setting up SME’s in same area.
- GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation ) has earmarked dedicated area of 5000 acres for all industries with single window clearance which is attracting all corporate houses to set up big factories there.
- India’s National Highway 8, part of the recently completed 4-lane Golden Quadrilateral highway linking Sanand to many of the major industrial, economic and cultural regions of India. Sanand is connected by a modern highway to Mundra Port, a fully operational and one of the fastest growing, recently expanded sea ports in southeast Asia. Sanand is about 350 kilometers (220 miles) from Mundra port.
- Indian Real Estate giants including DLF,Raheja, Parswanath are in talks to acquire large land area near Sanand to develop major townships close to Ahmedabad. Singapore Based Investment Fund Isobar Global Holdings PTE. LTD. along with Capitaland Trust of Singapore have reportedly acquired large land parcels within Sanand District.
- Just like Pune, Gurgaon and Chennai have developed for last few years due to big automobile manufacturing units and these cities have grown multiple fold in last 10 years. Sanand has already started this journey and It is right time to buy land in Sanand.
- Land prices are going to appreciates due to
a. Population growth due to migration of work force.
b. Proximity to employeee center like GIDC.
c. Due large coming demand of land the prices are expected to grow exponentially.
- The Sanand town prices are Rs. 35,000 per square yard and it is matter of time that all surround area will be part of the Sanand town planning limit(TP Limit)
- The special price will make the profits on day 1 as the prices are no where you can get.
- Land is prime investment as it never depreciates in value. Buildings do.
- There is both an option to rent your villa to big corporate middle management executives Or sell the plot and make profits.
Published April 21, 2015 by Publisher